Artist Trust´s Board of Trustees invites you to celebrate and support the artist´s voice.
JOIN US ON SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2013 ~ FISHER PAVILION, SEATTLE CENTER
The voice of an artist is a unique and revealing thing. It informs his or her creative output in ways that are at once mysterious and revealing. We value artists’ opinions and beliefs because their thoughts inform us in ways that make us think about ideas and subjects that are often beautiful, profound and, at times, challenging.
These voices come from visual artists, musicians, dancers, and poets, but in a larger sense they are voices of the critics and ethnographers of our culture. The storytellers. Without their voices, we as a community are much poorer.
Artist Trust helps emerging and established artists find and express their voice. Through financial and professional support we help thousands of artists connect to new opportunities and audiences. Please join us at this year’s Benefit Art Auction as we celebrate the diverse voices of our artists.
2013 Benefit Art Auction
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2013 ~ FISHER PAVILION, SEATTLE CENTER
5:00 PM Curator Preview Tour, Champagne Reception
6:00 PM Silent Auction
7:00 PM Dinner, Live Auction, Fund the Artists,
Auction with Auctioneer Laura Michalek
• Curated artwork created by Washington State artists
• Unique and inspiring arts experiences
• Curator tour with Gail Gibson, G. Gibson Gallery & Allison Kramer, Traver Gallery
• Performances featuring the talents of Nadia Tarnawsky with Alchymeia, KT Niehoff & Ivory Smith (Eat the Apple), and John Criscitello
• Sumptuous seated dinner
• Opportunity to meet contributing artists
• Opportunity to support individual artists throughout Washington
Our Auctioneer, Laura Michalek.
Photo by Heather Trimm.
JOIN US SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2013